important information you are obliged to follow while staying in our hotel
Hotel and Pension rules and regulations
These regulations apply throughout the Tristan Hotel complex & SPA, including in all service points, public areas of the hotel, rooms and hotel suites, rooms in the pension and public areas of the pension. The Regulations also apply to the entire external area located on the property at 17 Rybacka Street (82–110 Kąty Rybackie), which is an integral part of the Tristan Hotel & SPA
Each guest is very important to us. Therefore, in order to ensure a peaceful and safe stay for each guest - please read the hotel regulations. Using the services of Tristan Hotel & SPA means the absolute acceptance of the provisions of these regulations, as well as any additional regulations that are located on the premises of the hotel.
In case of violation of the provisions of these regulations, the hotel may refuse to continue to provide services to the person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the staff's requests, settle payments for previous services and to pay for any damage caused and leave the hotel.
- The hotel guest is required to show the reception employee an ID card before check-in. In the event of a refusal, the receptionist has the right to refuse to provide accommodation services and issue a hotel room card or guest house key. In this case, the hotel will not refund any advance payments.
- The Guest personally signs the registration card. At the guest's request, the receptionist can enter the registration details themselves from the identity document.
- By staying in our hotel, guest herby accepts all the rules and regulations and declares obeying all of them as long as he remains in our hotel.
- Rooms are rented for days.
- The hotel day (also applies to the guest house) typically lasts from 16:00 (check-in) on the day of renting until 12:00 the next day (check-out). If the Guest does not specify the duration of stay while renting the room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day. Hotel reserves right to change check-in and check-out dates in future (all guests will be informed as soon as new hours will be provided)
- Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use in the hotel rooms and rooms in the guesthouse, heaters, electric irons and other similar devices that are not room equipment. The above does not apply to chargers, RTV and computer power supplies.
- Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use any open fire in the hotel premises.
- The hotel and guesthouse are strictly forbidden to smoke tobacco, other derivatives, including e-cigarettes, smoking machines, steam generating devices and the use of smoking products, tarry substances. Violation of the ban will result in charging penalty of 500PLN (five hundred polish zloty) fine for each breach of the ban. The hotel reserves the right to claim additional fees for losses caused by the inability to sell the room for further sale or dearomatization of the room.
- The use of products or devices referred to in point 8 above can trigger a fire alarm. For unjustified activation of the fire alarm, the Guest will be charged a fine of PLN 1,500 for calling the fire brigade.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards or to request payment in advance. At the time of refusal, the Receptionist has the right to refuse to issue a room card / key.
- The wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the hotel guest should report at the reception by 9:00 am on the day the room rental period expires. The extension wish will be made subject to room availability.
- Staying in the room or leaving luggage (or any kind of personal belongings) after 12:00 is treated as an extension of stay. In the event that the Guest leaves the room after 12:00 the guest will be charged additional fee for the next day of rental according to current public prices for the day.
- The hotel guest cannot transfer the room to other people, even if the period for which he has paid the fee has not expired.
- People not registered in the hotel can stay in the hotel room after informing the hotel reception, however not later than by 22:00 of the current day.
- If you want to shorten your stay, information must be reported at the hotel reception by 12:00, otherwise the next hotel day is considered to have started. Does not apply to holiday packages, non-refundable reservations, holidays, long weekends and offers that have special booking and cancellation conditions.
- An integral part of the hotel regulations is the reservation and cancellation regulations, available on the website https://tristan.com.pl/regulamin-rezerwacji-i-anulacji/.
- The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to immediately report them at the Reception, which will allow the Hotel to react immediately.
- The rooms in the Pension have a different standard than the rooms in the hotel - they differ in decor and are not equipped with air conditioning. The room is equipped with, among others, no bathrobes and hairdryers (hairdryers are available on request at the hotel reception), the rooms are not refreshed daily. Pension is a separate building and is not categorized. It is also not maintained in the 4-star standard (it is not subject to standardization).
- The hotel is obliged to immediately respond to comments and reservations regarding the level of service, the functioning of the hotel facilities and the cleanliness and order in the hotel, by taking steps to immediately remove faults and deficiencies.
- On request, the hotel provides the following services:
a) providing information related to the stay and travel;
b) wake up call
c) storing valuable items in the safe during the Guest's stay at the hotel; storage of luggage (the hotel may refuse to accept luggage for storage on dates other than the date of the Guest's stay and refuse to store items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage).
- The hotel is responsible for the loss or damage of items brought by persons using the services to the extent specified in the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
- The hotel's liability is limited only to items deposited at the reception. The hotel has the right to refuse to store money, securities and valuable items, in particular valuables and items of scientific or artistic value, if they threaten the security or have too much value in relation to the size or standard of the hotel or take up too much space.
- The hotel is subject to quiet hours from 22:00 till 6:00.
- The behavior of guests and people using the services of the hotel should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
- In the entire hotel (excluding rooms and apartments), it is forbidden to consume your own food, drink and alcohol. For breaking the provisions of this point, the hotel reserves the right to charge an amount of 500PLN for each finding of a violation of this prohibition.
- The guest is required to properly secure the room so that access to third parties is not possible. Windows and doors must remain closed during the Guest's absence.
- The hotel guest is obliged to familiarize themselves with the room equipment and keep it intact. If any piece of furniture or equipment looks damaged, stained or is missing, you should inform reception immediately after entering the room to avoid any misunderstaning or consequences
- The hotel guest is financially responsible in the equivalent of buying goods, for any damage or destruction of items of equipment and technical devices. Hotel reserves the right to charge additional fee for working hours of staff needed to fix the damage. The hotel reserves the right to charge an additional fee if the resulting losses lead to a long-term exclusion of the room from sale, which has exposed the hotel to additional losses in the form of lost revenue.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge the guest with additional cleaning costs in the event of significant dirt in the hotel room or common space arising from his fault and which goes beyond the standard cleaning service.
- The hotel guest should notify the hotel reception of the damage immediately after it is discovered (especially if the damage was not his fault).
- The hotel may refuse to accept a guest who grossly violated the regulations during the previous stay, causing damage to the property of the hotel or guests, damage to the guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel, or otherwise disturbed the peace in the hotel.
- Items left in the rooms by outgoing guests, with their consent, will be sent (at the recipient's expense) to the address provided. In the absence of such an instruction, the hotel will store these items for a period of 3 months. After this period, they will be transferred for public or social purposes.
Go back to offer Tristan — hotel SPA nad morzem